Making money on the internet is very simple provided one knows how to go about it. Google trends, which is found at www.google.com/trends/hottrends shows the list of one hundred topics or words or products being searched for on google at a particular time.
Below are the steps necessary to be able to make money from the google trends:
1. Type the google trend address into the browser and press the enter key: You are instantly taken to the list of one hundred mostly searched for words on google. These 100 words are arranged according to the volume of search they received, that is, from the highest to the lowest searched word. Having known that each of these words received millions of searches everyday, the next things is to find how to convert this traffic into money making system .
2. Pick one of the words in the list. It could be a product, a person or a familiar word. You may go further to carry out more research on google.com, ask.com and wikipedia. Through this activity, you will be able to know more about the chosen word.
3. Go to www.blogger.com or any other websites where they provide free blog and open a free blog. The name of the blog should contain the chosen word or the product that was selected in step two above.
4. Generate contents for the blog: Start generating contents based on the product or the word which you selected. Do this consistently. After generating contents for sometime, you can apply for the adsense programme. Google will display relevant adverts on your blog based on the content
5. Generate traffic to the blog: Since the word is one that is popularly being searched at the moment, quality traffic will divert some of these net visitors and they will end up on your blog where they can see the adverts.
The following are ways to generate traffic to your blog:
- Article writing
- CPC Advertising
- Submission of blog to blog directories
- Use of social networking sites such as Diggs, Twitters, facebook, and Stumbleupon, etc.